Job Descriptions :
– First point of contact for customers.
– Escalate issue to respective team and supplier according to the incident reported by customer and ensure SLA is met.
– Provide prompt and professional response/feedback to customer to ensure customer is well updated.
– Follow up on all assigned cases and outstanding issues within the appropriate timeframe.
– Generate reports for customer on a weekly and monthly basis.
– Monitor the Network Infrastructure alerts and report to supplier/customer in the event of an incident.
– Minimum Diploma in Telecommunication/IT-Networking or related field of study.
– Basic Network troubleshooting skills.
– Good written and verbal communication skills.
– Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
– At least 1 year working experience in the related field is required.
– Willing to work on night shift.
– Willing to work in Cyberjaya, Malaysia.
– CCNA will be an advantage.